Loss Control Inspections
As the creator of the most effective on-site inspection and loss control program in the industry, R&A is fully prepared to assist you with keeping your site in the best working condition possible. R&A’s loss control inspection program identifies current and potential problems before they develop into losses, saving you time and money.
Participants in our loss control inspection program include PMMIC Insurance, convenience stores, state regulators, and some of the biggest names in petroleum marketing. We are the leading UST loss control experts.
The average cleanup cost after contamination has been found at a petroleum storage tank facility is approximately $130,000. If a petroleum release impacts groundwater, the cleanup costs can balloon up to over $1 Million. Fortunately, owners and operators aren’t powerless to stop a release, spill, or overfill from occurring. Implementing and upholding a preventative maintenance program is key, as are frequent loss control inspections.
With an R&A loss control inspection, you will receive:
- Unparalleled customer service
- Review of recent leak detection records
- Comprehensive report of regulatory compliance issues identified on-site
- Listing of recommended maintenance actions or procedures to implement
- Photos of all identified issues (available upon request), making repairs and service a breeze
- Support in coordinating repairs – We can send the report directly to the petroleum service company of your choice!
Protect your investment and the environment. Request a quote today!